We work on modern equipment
sawmill line "AriVislanda" (Sweden)
drying complex "Muhlbock" (Austria)
sorting line "ODEN" (Sweden)
8 to 20% (as ordered)
Thickness from 16 to 75 mm
Width from 75 to 225 mm
Length from 3000 to 6000 mm
GOST 26002-83 grade 1-4(SF) grade 5 GOST 8486-86 grade 3-4
60 000 m3 of sawn timber per year
to sea containers or truck.
1. Providing your personal data when registering on the site, the User gives the Operator his consent to the processing and use of his personal data in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006 in various ways for the purposes specified in these Rules.
2. Personal data is understood to mean any information relating directly or indirectly to a determined or determined individual (subject of personal data) and which can be used to identify a specific person or to contact him.
3. Users personal data is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems
4. The operator uses the personal data of the User in order to:
- Registration of the User on the Site;
- receipt by the User of the requested information about the services of the Operator;
- receipt by the User of personalized advertising;
- to fulfill its obligations to the User.
5. The operator undertakes not to disclose the information received from the user. In this case, the disclosure of information in the case when the obligation of such disclosure is established by the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation is not considered a violation of obligations.
6. The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit, by any legal means, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools
7. The operator blocks personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of appeal or request of the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
8. The user's personal data is destroyed when:
- self-deletion by the User of data from his personal page using the “delete account” functionality available to the User using profile settings;
- removal by the Operator of the information posted by the User, as well as the personal page of the User in cases established by the contract of sale (offer);
- upon withdrawal by the subject of personal data of consent to the processing of personal data.